In order to receive a refund for a purchase, you must meet the following requirements:
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet our requirements, including any signs of wear.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees to return merchandise to Jaded. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you do not meet the above requirements:
- A refund will not be granted.
Final Sale Items
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned for any reason.
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original packaging, if possible. All items must be returned in their original condition (include paperwork) and tags must be attached.
- Include the original invoice with your return. You should keep a copy for your records.
- Write the “reason for your return” on the back of your invoice.
- Return address (our office is not open to the public):
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Return Processing Time:
- Upon receipt of your return, a refund will be processed within 5-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.